Thursday, May 3, 2012

Deadnettle





CORRECTION  4/28/2014

I had this identified incorrectly.   This is actually Yellow Archangel.  THANK YOU to John Fako from helping me find what it really is.

When I posted these photos originally I was asking if anyone wanted starts of it.  I must have been out of my mind.  This plant goes in the same category as Bishop's Weed.  It IS pretty but very invasive.  Left to its own devises it will take over. 

I will keep the patch that I have, but I'm going to be doing some SERIOUS cutting back to keep it where it belongs.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like Yellow Archangel to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK you so much for helping me find the proper name for this. Your prize ? All the Yellow Archangel starts that you want. It's prolific!

    ReplyDelete